Trips & Rates
The TwinstiGator Inshore Charter:
- Trip Duration: Five (5) Hours (Duration can be extended. Call for pricing)
- Includes up to 4 anglers: $700.00
The TwinstiGator Beach Charter:
- Trip Duration: Four (4) Hours
- Includes up to 3 anglers: $350
- Limited Availability – Call for details
- Fish from the beach for Tarpon, Snook, Ladyfish, Jack Cravelle, Bluefish and other Species
- Anglers must be physically able to walk on the beach
Things to Remember:
- All Charters include the cost for ice, live bait and feature top-quality rods, reels and tackle. There is NO fuel surcharge – we find the fish no matter what it takes.
- Morning Trips and Night Trips are available. Call for availability.
- Summer Special! Book any two (2) back-to-back days to receive $100 discount for EACH DAY!
- We offer Junior Angler Specials! Call for details.
- We proudly support our active military and veterans. Please contact me for Service Members pricing.
- I can accommodate Multi-Party, Corporate and Tournament Trips. Please contact me for details and pricing.
- I take your safety seriously and reserve the right to reschedule booked trips due to unsafe weather conditions.
- Ask me about TwinstiGator Charters Gift Certificates. The PERFECT GIFT for the angler in your family.
You’ll Need and Other Tips
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts
- Rain Protection: Rain jackets, foul weather gear – “just in case”
- Drinks. Food and Snacks – I provide a 65 Qt. Yeti cooler with ice and bottled water. (Helpful Hint: When ordering subs or sandwiches the night before the trip, have them made “dry” with condiments, oil, etc. on the side. This will keep your sandwiches from getting soggy overnight)
- Camera and video camera that can get wet
- If you prefer to fish with your own tackle, I encourage you to bring your favorite rods aboard, so long as I have room
- Please be sure to NOT wear any dark-soled shoes or sneakers as this tends to mark up the deck. (We want to keep TwinstiGator nice and clean for your next trip.)
- Please be sure to be on-time (early would be even better)
Methods and Cancellation Policy
- All trips require a non-refundable credit card deposit of a minimum of $100.00 to reserve the trip
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept Pay Pal
- Pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal: Once your deposit has been accepted, your balance must be paid via credit card, PayPal or debit card no less than 48 hours prior to the date of the trip
- Pay with Cash: You may ONLY pay the balance in cash on the day of the trip
- Cancellations: Cancellations MUST be requested no less than two (2) weeks prior to date of trip in order to be eligible to receive a full refund of your deposit